See below for everything you need to know ahead of the 108th Grey Cup game in Hamilton!
1 PM: Gates 1 and 2 will open for the Twisted Tea Grey Cup Social.
4 PM: All gates open
Gates 1A, 2A, 3 and 4A will open at 4 p.m.
RETAIL STORE HOURS:
The retail store at Tim Hortons Field will open at 12 p.m. on gameday. The store is located at Gate 1 (corner of Balsam Ave. N. and Cannon St. E.)
BOX OFFICE/WILL CALL HOURS:
The box office at Tim Hortons Field will be open at 9 a.m. on gameday. The box office is located at the corner of Balsam Ave. N. and Cannon Street E.
All tickets for the 108th Grey Cup game are mobile only. There will not be a print from home option for tickets. If you need any assistance with your tickets, please head to the box office at Tim Hortons Field on gameday. The box office will open at 9 a.m. on Sunday, December 12.
All 108th Grey Cup ticket holders will receive a commemorative scarf upon arrival, courtesy of Tim Hortons.
Fans can purchase a commemorative ticket at the Ticats Shop for $19.99. The Ticats Shop is located at Gate 1 at the corner of Balsam Ave. N. and Cannon Street E.
Enjoy the use of complimentary wifi while you are at Tim Hortons Field.
NO RE-ENTRY POLICY:
No in and out privileges will be granted during the 108th Grey Cup game.
HEALTH & SAFETY:
Proof of Full Vaccination
Proof of full vaccination (minimum of 14 days prior to game) is required for all fans aged 12 and older attending Tim Hortons Field for a gameday:
- All fans aged 12 and up
- Digital PDF or printed copy of government issued vaccination confirmation receipt (minimum of 14 days prior to game)
- Government issued identification
- Government of Canada approved vaccines only
Please note: If you were vaccinated outside of the province of Ontario or outside of Canada, please provide a digital PDF or printed copy of your government issued vaccination confirmation receipt for your Government of Canada approved vaccine.
GUEST EXPERIENCE RULES:
CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE TEAM (C.A.T. TEAM):
Need help locating the washrooms or concessions? Can’t find your seat location? Need assistance getting up the stairs? Our C.A.T. Team is here to help you! Look for our C.A.T. Team staff in red Tim Hortons Field polos. Guests can also text questions or concerns at any time to Guest Assist at 905-581-9989.
GUEST EXPERIENCE LOCATIONS:
There is one guest experience desk located on each concourse level. If you are on Club Level or Suite Level please visit the concierge desk.
Please note that there are no ATMs within Tim Hortons Field and we operate a cashless venue.
The Static First Aid Locations are located in Room #2E-310 (located on the Lower East Concourse) and Room #3W-405 (located on the Lower West Concourse). Ambulances will be located on Balsam Ave North. Fans can also go to any Guest Services Location and staff will call for paramedics.
HSR pick-up & drop-off is located on King St. E (between Connaught Ave. N. and Lottridge Street).
Taxi’s & Rideshare are encouraged to do drop-offs and pickups on Lottridge St. between Barton St. E. and King St. E.
DARTS pick-up and drop-off locations will be at Gate 1A (located at the corner of Balsam Ave. N. and Cannon St. E.) and 4A (located at the corner of Melrose Ave. N. and Beechwood Ave. See below for more information regarding temporary access. Click here for a stadium map.
HSR Grey Cup Shuttles:
Fans can board DARTS and HSR regularly scheduled routes and shuttles beginning at 3:30pm on Sunday, December 12th, 2021 free of charge with a valid 108th Grey Cup game ticket.
In addition to the regularly scheduled HSR service, there will be Express Shuttle services operating from 4 locations throughout the City of Hamilton.
Arriving at the Game:
Shuttles arriving to the game will drop customer on King St using 4 distinct zones between Lottridge and Connaught:
- Between Lottridge and Melrose for GOLD Line
- Between Melrose and Bernie Morelli Rec Center for GREEN Line
- Between Bernie Morelli Rec Center and Balsam for RED Line
- Between Balsam and Connaught for BLACK Line
Departing From the Game:
Shuttles departing from the game will pick customer up on King St using the same 4 distinct zones between Lottridge and Connaught.
Shuttles will continue to run until all customers using transit are served with a target completion of no later than 12am.
For Service To and From Tim Hortons Field:
BLACK LINE: GO Station, Sandman Hotel, Four Points by Sheraton, Comfort Inn Hamilton, and Eastgate Square. (East – Stoney Creek)
GOLD LINE: TownePlace Suites by Marriott, Courtyard Marriot Hamilton, and CF Lime Ridge (South – Mountain)
GREEN LINE: West Harbour GO Station, Sheraton Hamilton, Staybridge Suites Hamilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton Hamilton, MacNab Transit Terminal, and Hunter GO Station. (North – Central)
RED LINE: University Plaza, McMaster University, Visitor’s Inn, Sheraton Hamilton, Staybridge Suites Hamilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton Hamilton, and MacNab Transit Terminal. (West – Dundas)DARTS:
DARTS vehicles will be granted temporary access for pick-up and drop-offs within the stadium perimeter. Pick up and drop off locations will be at Gate 1A (located at the corner of Balsam Ave. N. and Cannon St. E.) and 4A (located at the corner of Melrose Ave. N. and Beechwood Ave.
Those with accessibility needs not using DARTS will be granted temporary access for pick-up and drop-offs at Gates 1A and 4A. If you require accessible access, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-547-2287.
Click here for more information regarding Grey Cup Shuttles and accessible transportation, courtesy of HSR.
Travelling to Hamilton for the 108th Grey Cup at Tim Hortons Field? Here’s what you need to know about GO Transit and HSR service on Sunday, Dec. 12.
- From Toronto, westbound Lakeshore West GO trains will arrive at West Harbour GO every hour, starting at 8:03 a.m. Use our See Schedules tool for all westbound departures.
- Starting at 3:30 p.m., HSR will provide free service on regularly scheduled routes, DARTS (Accessible Transportation Services), and offer special shuttles for customers with a valid 108th Grey Cup game ticket. West Harbour GO is one of four locations in the City of Hamilton that will be served by HSR express shuttle services to and from Tim Hortons Field. Learn more at Hamilton.ca/HSRGreyCup
- Look for signs to direct you from the GO train to an HSR shuttle bus at West Harbour GO. The shuttle bus stop will be located on James Street, next to the station. Staff will also be on site to assist you.
- GO Transit is adjusting its train service to help get you home after the game. The last scheduled eastbound train trip of the night will depart West Harbour GO at 11:32 p.m., making all stops to Toronto’s Union Station. Use our See Schedules tool for all earlier eastbound departures.
- For Lakeshore East customers travelling to and from the game, shuttle buses will be replacing trains on part of the line for important construction work. Learn more about your travel options here.
Pay before you board with these easy options:
- Buy your GO Transit tickets online to enjoy the ease and convenience of a GO Transit e-ticket or take advantage of one of the GO Transit Weekend Pass options.
- Ticket vending machines are available at stations to purchase a paper ticket.
- Mobile users – whether you have an Android or an iPhone – can instantly load funds and passes onto your PRESTO card.
PARKING LOT AVAILABILITY ON GAMEDAY:
Lot E: $25
Lot F: $15
Lot G: $15 (located at Gage Park)
Parking passes can be purchased on gameday using credit or debit cards at the lot.