Tickets on-sale now for 2019 Grey Cup Festival
Join us for star-studded fun and excitement at Canada’s Biggest Party
Calgarians look forward to welcoming thousands of football fans from across the nation this November as we celebrate the excitement and anticipation of the 107th Grey Cup presented by Shaw.
Leading up to the Championship Game, guests of all ages are invited to join us at Stampede Park, November 20 – 23 to ‘Experience the Energy’! We’ve got an incredible lineup of both free and ticketed entertainment as part of this year’s Grey Cup Festival presented by Shaw.
Ticketed events for Grey Cup Festival are now open. And the fun awaits for everyone of all ages! You can purchase your tickets here.
This year’s Grey Cup Festival promises to be the biggest yet! Whether you are a football fan or not, with more than 40 events, there will be something for you. Be part of the energy at the Grey Cup Festival with featured attractions such as:
- The Nissan TITAN Street Festival, with more than 140,000 square feet of outdoor activities to explore including;
- The 169’ Jiffy Lube Tube Slide Ride;
- Visual awe with the 360-degree projection ATCO Stratosphere;
- Live music and entertainment at the TD outdoor stage;
- Face painting;
- A spectacular fireworks show;
- TONS of photo opportunities and much more!
- Fun continues inside the BMO Centre with a 50,000 square foot Family Zone. This is an ALL AGES venue with engaging activities for the whole family to enjoy!
- The 18+ crowd can enjoy exclusive events, including the very popular “Team Parties” all located in the BMO Centre.
Don’t miss out on the excitement! Get your tickets now for your ‘must-attend’ Festival events which include:
The red carpet will be rolled out for the Shaw CFL Awards on Thursday, November 21 at Scotiabank Saddledome. More information on the Shaw CFL Awards and official tailgate parties at McMahon Stadium will be coming soon.
Visit events for more information on dates and times