Calling all enthusiastic and committed Football Fans ! Join the 2016 Grey Cup Festival MVP Volunteer Team and have a ball!
WHO: To add your name to the 2016 Grey Cup Festival MVP Volunteer Team roster you must:
1. Be 19 years of age or older by your first shift in November.
2. Be available to volunteer for a minimum of four (4) shifts from Sunday, November 20 through Monday, November 28, 2016. (A shift lasts approximately five (5) hours).
3. Register and maintain a volunteer profile on festiVOL.
4. Attend and Orientation/Training session in November.
WHAT: Playing a most valuable role as the Front Line welcoming Face and Spirit of the 2016 Grey Cup Festival, every member of the MVP Volunter Team will be acting in some kind of Hosting capacity, helping create and promote a safe, secure and fun environment for all Festival participants. (To see a full description of MVP Volunteer assignments, refer to the FAQs).
WHEN: Volunteers can schedule 4+ shifts over nine days; Sunday, November 20 through Monday, November 28; (the majority of the Festivities take place between November 24-27). To see a full description of MVP Volunteer dates, shifts and schedules refer to the FAQs.
WHERE: The Festival’s footprint includes Union Station to the South Bldg. of the MTCC and points west: Exhibition Grounds and the Festival Gateway inside Pearson International Airport.
Indoors and Outdoors.
Interested and Available?
1. Start by learning all about the 2016 Grey Cup Festival MVP Volunteer Program (dates, times, roles, and requirements). READ ME FIRST: FAQs
2. Complete and Submit the festiVOL Application. Click here to use our step-by-step guide on how to submit your application.
3. Sign and submit the official Volunteer Waiver/Release form *You cannot be scheduled unless you have signed and submitted your Waiver/Release form*
4. Receive your acceptance and then choose your preferred 4+ MVP Volunteer Assignments and Shifts.
5. Attend the Orientation/Training session in November, receive your confirmed MVP Volunteer Schedule. Welcome to the team!